5 May, 2016
Chicken and Stuffing Bake
Todays recipe is super easy and quick to whip up. You can make this before work in the morning and have it all ready to go in the oven when you get home. However it’s easy enough that you could put it together when you get home from work and have it in and out of the oven in less than an hour. If you wanted to make it a little healthier, you could make your own cream of chicken soup, ( which I,ve done) but then you’re making it a little more time-consuming. It makes a nice meal to give to someone who just had a baby, surgery, etc. It does freeze well if you want to make a few at a time and freeze some. The chicken is nice and moist and flavorful, but I think it’s the stuffing I like most. The stuffing mixed in with the cream of chicken soup is delicious! I usually pair it with a side of corn. If you’re looking for quick and easy then this is a good recipe for you!
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 1 box of chicken flavored stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 regular sized can of cream of chicken soup
- Season the chicken breast and place in a greased baking pan.
- Mix together the milk and cream of chicken soup.
- Pour the soup and milk mixture over the chicken
- Spread the cheese over the cream of chicken mixture.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the directions on the box.
- Place the stuffing over the top of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.