12 July, 2016
The Best Brownies Ever.
Seriously these are some of the best brownies I’ve ever had. Nothing better than a dessert that taste good and has no fuss at all to make. I like to take on complicated desserts from time to time, but I also enjoy some easy, but delicious desserts as well. All you need is a box of brownie mix and 3 Symphony candy bars. Put half the brownie batter on the bottom, candy bars in the middle, and the rest of the brownie batter on top. So easy, but so good!
This recipe had been going around my family for many years. I’ve handed it off to countless friends and I’m sure they’ve done the same. I’m not a huge fan of brownies, but when you add the Symphony candy bars in the middle, it takes brownies from mediocre to amazing!
Go to the store today and get yourself these 2 ingredients and see just what I am talking about, you wont be disappointed.
- 1 box of brownie mix (your favorite kind)
- 3 Symphony Bars (Almonds & Toffe Chips)
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Spread half the brownie mix in the pan.
- Place the 3 Symphony bars over the batter.
- Spread the remaining brownie batter over the candy bars.
- Bake according to package. (Maybe a few minutes longer because of the candy bar in the middle)
- Cool completely and serve.
Enjoy with some ice cream over the top to make them even better!