15 December, 2016
Peanut Butter Balls
One of my favorite Christmas Candy to make is peanut butter balls. I don’t limit peanut butter balls to just Christmas though, I make them many times throughout the year.
Peanut butter balls are pretty easy to make and not a lot of ingredients go into them. When you’re making a lot of Christmas goodies a nice simple recipe is good to have on the list. I like to master complicated desserts sometimes, but I also like simple great tasting desserts as well. These peanut butter balls are just that.
Once I have the peanut butter balls rolled and dipped in chocolate I like to freeze them. I think they taste better nice and cold and they keep longer that way too. However if you’re not interested in freezing them at least keep them refrigerated until ready to serve.
One batch makes about 45-50 balls. It all depends on what size balls you roll. This recipe can easily be doubled if you want to make a bunch because they will go fast!
If you already don’t, go ahead and add these peanut butter balls into your list of Christmas candies!
- 1 24 oz package of chocolate almond bark
- 1 pound of powdered sugar
- 1 pound of creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ( 4 Tbsp. ) butter, melted
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter until combined.
- Add Rice Kripies, mix together until combined.
- Roll into balls. Refrigerate until ready to dip in chocolate.
- Melt chocolate on a low heat on the stove.
- Dip each ball in the melted chocolate. Set on parchment paper.
- Let the chocolate set.
- Place in an airtight container or freezer gallon bag.
- Refrigerate or freeze.