22 February, 2017
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Martini
OK, we all know that I love cheesecake! This weekend I am throwing a cheesecake tasting party. I’m so excited about this party I can’t sleep at night. I’ve even dreamt about cheesecake lately. I’ve had so much fun planning this party I’ll probably be sad when it’s over. The reason I am throwing this party is to find out which flavor of cheesecake I make is the most popular. I plan to enter my cheesecakes into some contests this summer and need the opinion of friends on which one they think is going to give me first place!
So when planning my party I had the idea of having a cheesecake flavored drink. I set out to Pinterest to see if there was such a thing and of course there is. I took a few ideas from a couple different recipes to create what I thought would be a great tasting adult cheesecake drink.
Not only is this drink delicious, but the presentation is beautiful as well. I love the look of the caramel swirls in the glass and the graham cracker crumbs around the rim. The caramel garnish adds a nice touch as well.
This recipe calls for Baileys, but to save a little bit of money I bought an off brand of Irish Cream. I also used my homemade caramel sauce, but you could use store-bought if you’re not a fan of making your own. In this picture I made my own caramel whipped cream, but you can buy whipped cream from the store to put on at the end.
I’m looking forward to seeing how my guests like this salted caramel cheesecake martini on Saturday. If you like cheesecake and martinis then try this drink out and let me know what you thought of it.
Cheers to cheesecake!
- 2 oz. Kissed Caramel Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Baileys
- 2 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Salted Caramel sauce
- Salted Caramel sauce to drizzle in the glass
- Crushed Graham Cracker for garnish
- Whipped Cream
- 1-2 Caramel squares for garnish
- Use 2 small plates, on one pour 1 Tbsp. honey. On the other one add the crushed graham crackers.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass in the honey and then the graham crackers crumbs. Set aside.
- Drizzle some salted caramel sauce down the sides of the glass to make a cool design.
- In a shaker add all the liquors, heavy cream, 1 Tbsp. of salted caramel sauce and ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour into the glass.
- Tops with some whipped cream.
- Garnish with one or two caramel squares.
This drink is super yummy!