9 April, 2017
Oven Baked Creamer Potatoes
These little creamer potatoes make a wonderful side to any meal. In the past week we’ve had these potatoes twice, once with chicken and the other time with hamburgers. The first time I had an accident when measuring out the salt and they ended up way too salty. The second time I made sure to measure the salt away from the bowl so I didn’t end up with overly salted potatoes again,
I love how easy and delicious these potatoes are. They only take about 5 minutes to prep and bake about 40 minutes in the oven. You really can’t get easier than that.
This is another recipe you that you can pretty much chose any spice from your cabinet and it will be delicious. Today I used kosher salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. You can’t go wrong with a little salt and garlic!
These potatoes are so small you don’t have to cut them in half. All you have to do is season them and cook them whole. This really is one of the easiest side dishes I have ever prepared. Who doesn’t love an easy quick side to just about any meal, I know I do! Not to mention the clean up is pretty simple as well.
Next time you’re at the store look for these little creamer potatoes and try this easy, but delicious side out.Don’t forget to come back and let me know how you liked them.
- 25-30 creamer potatoes (make as many as you want)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (add more if you like)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add the potatoes, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Mix until combined.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place potatoes on baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with meal.