7 May, 2017
Moscato Fruit Punch
Looking for a refreshing summer drink for your next backyard gathering or cookout? This moscato punch is just that. Not only is it pretty, but it taste great too. I love how it looks in my glass pitcher.
I had my mom, aunt, and mom’s best friend over the other day for lunch and served them this moscato fruit punch. It was a nice warm day to sit out on the back patio, having a drink or two while chatting.
I love how refreshing this drink is and it’s not very potent so you don’t have to worry about drinking too much of it.
I like to add frozen blueberries to the punch to help cool it, it also made the punch a deeper color which I liked. If you wanted to make it look even better you could add some lemon slices or any other fruit you like to the punch.
We all enjoyed the punch very much and thought it was a great drink to have on a nice hot summer day. I absolutely can’t wait until it gets nice and hot here and we can sit out on the patio more often.
If you’d like to try a new summer drink recipe that’s pretty and refreshing try this one out.
- 1 bottle of moscato wine
- 59 oz bottle of pink lemonade
- 3 cans 7-up or sprite
- 1 -2 cups frozen blueberries
- fruit of your choice to garnish
- Pour one bottle of moscato wine in a pitcher.
- Pour in pink lemonade
- Pour in 3 or more cans of 7-up or sprite.
- Add 1-2 cups of frozen blueberries.
- Stir and add ice before serving.
- I added a few raspberries to the glass and garnish with a slice of pineapple. all optional.