30 May, 2017
Delicious Baked Meat Balls
This past weekend we had a birthday party for my daughter who is turning 10 in a few days. I decided to go with all appetizer type food. One of the new appetizers I chose to make was these super delicious meat balls. I found the recipe on a blog called yummy healthy easy . I didn’t change a thing to this recipe and the meat balls turned out amazing. The flavor was great and so was the texture. Originally I thought I was going to add a sauce to the meatballs for extra flavor, but when I brought them out of the oven and tried one I decided that a sauce was not needed.
I am not a huge meatball fan so when I decided to make them I was thinking of my guests and not myself. However I found myself going back for more and really enjoying them. I will defiantly be making these meatballs again for another party in the future.
I hope you give these meatballs a try, they really are the best meatballs I’ve ever tried. Once you tried them come back and let me know how you liked them.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (1/2 Tbsp. dried)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line a large cookies sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients, except fr the ground beef.
- Add in the ground beef and gently combine.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until meatballs are brown and cooked through.